With the stadium close to capacity in home areas ahead of Saturday’s game, the club have now opened the buyback scheme for gold season members.
Gold season members can follow the below step by step instructions to release their seat for resale if they cannot attend the game on Saturday. If their seat is returned to the club and then resold to another supporter, they will have the below amounts credited to their Ticketmaster account (dependant on their category).
Please note that the supporters will only be credited with the below amounts if their seat is resold to another supporter.
Concession (65+, 18-21, Disabled)
Junior (Under 18)
Family Junior (Under 18)
How to release your seat for resale
- Visit www.eticketing.co.uk/imps and log into your ticketing account. Once logged in, click the account icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Once the account icon has been clicked, please click the link under ‘manage tickets’ button in your notification centre.
- On the ticket management page, a list of matches available for the buyback scheme will appear. The matches listed will be close to a sell-out or sold out.
- To release your seat for a match, select the fixture you wish to release your seat for and then select the seat you wish to release. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Once you have selected the match and seat you wish to release, please click on the ‘sell on ticket exchange’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Please then review the details of the ticket exchange and click the ‘review order’ button once happy to proceed.
- Please then review the ticket release order on the following page, ensure to check the seat details and personal details are correct.
- Once you are happy the details are correct, please read and then check the terms and conditions and click the ‘complete purchase’ button.
- You will then be presented with your ticket release confirmation page and receive an email to confirm your ticket cancellation.
- If your seat is sold you will receive an email to inform you of the purchase and the relevant credit will be added to your ticketing account.
- If you have any further questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Haven’t secured your ticket for Saturday’s game yet? Click HERE to ensure you don’t miss out.