Following Chairman Clive Nates’ open letter to supporters earlier this week, we can confirm that season ticket holders who selected ‘credit’ or ‘iFollow plus credit’ have had their balance uploaded to Ticketmaster. You can find out how you can use this credit below.
How much credit will I receive?
This credit value will vary amongst supporters and this is a pro rata amount for the first 18 home league games of the season, as scheduled up until the end of March. After this period, credit will be uploaded to season ticket holders’ Ticketmaster accounts on a monthly basis should games continue behind closed doors.
What are the options available?
We aim to provide you with a number of options whereby you can spend your season ticket credit. These options include our Ultimate Imps Raffle, exclusive events/merchandise, and the option for you to put credit towards a season ticket for next year’s campaign. Please put your own finances first before selecting an option.
Enter the BIGGEST raffle in Lincoln City’s history.
The Ultimate Imps Raffle is a fantastic opportunity for many lucky season ticket holders to secure an exclusive prize. If you aren’t successful in the raffle, you will automatically become a shareholder to the value of the raffle tickets purchased. You’ll also receive a share certificate and have your names feature on a mural inside the tunnel at LNER Stadium to thank you for your support.
Tickets for this raffle are priced at just £25 and each ticket will gain you one entry into the draw. You can secure as many tickets as you wish for this raffle.
What can I win?
- Hospitality box for the entire 2021/22 season for yourself and nine guests (1 available) – Worth £12,000. (WHAT A PRIZE)
- The ultimate fan pack for you and a friend to include season tickets, home shirts, free drinks at each home game, away tickets, and away bus travel tickets for each supporter (1 available)
- 5-year general admission season ticket (1 available)
- 1:1 exclusive experience at the Soper of Lincoln Elite Performance Centre (EPC) (2 available)
- An opportunity to be a Chairman for the day at a home fixture – (3 available)
- A squad signed match ball from the 2020/21 season (25 available)
- Receive a squad number for the 2021/22 season (1 available)
- A family (or friends) caricature of yourself and five others by Imptoons (1 available)
Plus more fantastic exclusive prizes to be added at a later date.
For just £25, one of these exclusive prizes could be yours. To enter the Ultimate Imps Raffle, please CLICK HERE.
What are my alternative credit options?
We have also put together a menu of exclusive items for our loyal season ticket holders to redeem against their credit which are separate from the raffle.
- Attend an open training session at LNER Stadium – £15 per adult & £5 per junior
- Receive a bespoke video message from a player – £20 per message
- Attend a presentation event providing an insight into recruitment with Director of Football, Jez George – £40 per person
- Juniors aged 12 and under – Take part in a 2-hour training session on the 3G pitch with first team players in attendance – £29 per person
- Juniors aged 16 and under – Take part in a 2-hour training session at the Soper of Lincoln EPC with first team players in attendance – £49 per person
- Tour of the Soper of Lincoln EPC – £75 per person
- Receive a squad signed home shirt from the 2020/21 season – £100
- Receive a squad signed home shirt from the 2021/22 season – £100
To secure one of the above items, please CLICK HERE.
What if my credit balance is lower than the option I would like to choose?
If the value of the item is greater than the credit balance in your Ticketmaster account, you will have the option to pay for the remaining balance. Alternatively, supporters will have their credit uploaded on a monthly basis dependent on the number of fixtures within that period, however, please note that the above items are limited, and we cannot hold any requests.
Please note that you will see credit for your own account only and will be unable to use credit for other supporters regardless of them being in your network. Please log in to the relevant account to access the credit.
Can I use my credit for my 2021/22 season ticket?
Of course. Supporters are able to put all (or part) of their credit towards purchasing a season ticket for the 2021/22 season once the first renewal window opens (date TBC). To do this, simply hold on to the credit in your Ticketmaster account until the first renewal window opens.
Thank you once again for your exceptional support and we hope to see you back at LNER Stadium cheering on the Imps in the very near future.