League title, FA Cup run, huge support. It's been a year to remember for Lincoln City.
10 stats of a historic year for the Imps:
- 90 - The number of points the Imps have taken in 2017 between the National League and Sky Bet League Two.
- 37 - The amount of games City have won in 90 minutes in 2017 in all competitions. The first came against Guiseley on New Year's Day at Sincil Bank.
- 13 - The amount of times Danny Cowley's side have won back-to-back games in 2017.
- 23 - The number of clean sheets the Imps have kept this calendar year.
- 92 - The number of goals scored by the Imps in 2017.
- 59,954 - The crowd at the Emirates Stadium for the FA Cup Quarter-Final, the second-highest ever attendance the Imps have ever played in front of having played in front of 61,231 at Everton in the 1950s.
- 12 - The amounts of times City have come from behind to win this year.
- 10,031 - The highest attendance at Sincil Bank in 2017, as Sincil Bank packed out for the title-winning game against Macclesfield.
- 5,553 - The lowest attendance for a league game at Sincil Bank this calendar year as we beat Woking 3-2. We only got lower than 7,000 on two occasions in the league this year, with the other being a Friday night victory over Dover in front of 6,491.
- 8 - The amount of times the Imps were live on TV in 2017.
Happy New Year!