LNER Stadium Ticket Office opening hours
Monday: 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday (Home Fixture): 10.00am to 8.00pm
Tuesday (Non Home Fixture): 10.00am to 5.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am to 5.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am to 5.00pm
Friday: 10.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday (Home Fixture): 10.00am to 3.15pm
Saturday (Non Home Fixture): Closed
Waterside Store opening hours
Monday: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Tuesday: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Thursday: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Friday: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday: 10.30am to 4.30pm
Directions to LNER Stadium
The What3Words codes for key areas at LNER Stadium are:
- LNER Stadium entrance - puns.rush.towers
- Stacey West Car Park - monkey.amber.lost
- Ticket Office/Club Shop - sharp.milk.apples
- Media Lounge (Matchday only) - mixed.drill.dots
- SRP 200 Club - bind.ship.tubes
- Executive Boxes - teach.ranged.picked
- Buildbase Legends Lounge - club.myself.brand
The postcode for LNER Stadium is LN5 8LD.
- From the North: via the A15 (Hull) or the A46 (Grimsby).
- From the South: via the A46 (Leicester, Nottingham, Newark) or the A1 and A15 (London, East Anglia).
- From the East: via the A158 (Skegness).
- From the West: via the A1 and A57 (Leeds, Worksop, Sheffield).
There are several options for parking:
There is a “Saturday Game Day” offer for fans in Central Car Park (1,000 spaces) with discounted parking for Season Ticket holders and match by match ticket purchases. The price is only £4.20 through using the QR code provided. Activate this offer by scanning the code at the pay machine. This is subject to space availability at car park.
There is also the “Midweek Game Day” offer at King Street (100); Tentercroft Street (380) (offer code: 7840); Lucy Tower (420) (offer code: 7852) – total 900 spaces. This offer is for discounted parking for Season Ticket holders and match by match purchases. There is a discounted evening tariff after 6pm, the typical full cost is £3.50 – 50% off offer: £1.75.
The South Common Car Park (LN5 8LN) can be booked online via eticketing.co.uk/imps, this is only a 5–10-minute walk from LNER stadium. This is available on a first come first serve basis at £5 per match (tickets for the car park must be booked in advance with no cash sales on the day).
Supporters with disabilities must contact the Ticket Office regarding parking by calling 01522 880011 or by emailing email@example.com.
Lincoln Central Train Station is on the East Coast, East Midlands, and Northern train routes. On arrival, the stadium is a 15-minute walk via High Street, Scorer Street, and Cross Street.
Full travel details are available HERE.
DIRECTIONS VIA GOOGLE MAPS