LNER Stadium ticket office and club shop opening hours
Ticket office What3Words code: sharp.milk.apples
Monday: 10am to 5pm
Tuesday (home fixture): 10am to 8pm
Tuesday (non-home fixture): 10am to 5pm
Wednesday: 10am to 5pm
Thursday: 10am to 5pm
Friday: 10am to 5pm
Saturday (home fixture): 10am to 3.15pm (and 15 minutes after full-time whistle)
Saturday (non-home fixture): 10am to 4pm
Directions to LNER Stadium
The postcode for LNER Stadium is LN5 8LD.
- From the north: via the A15 (Hull) or the A46 (Grimsby).
- From the south: via the A46 (Leicester, Nottingham, Newark) or the A1 and A15 (London, East Anglia).
- From the east: via the A158 (Skegness).
- From the west: via the A1 and A57 (Leeds, Worksop, Sheffield).
There are several options for parking:
There is a “Saturday matchday” offer for fans in Central Car Park (1,000 spaces) with discounted parking for Season Ticket holders and match by match ticket purchases. The price is only £4.20 through using the QR code provided. Activate this offer by scanning the code at the pay machine. This is subject to space availability at car park.
There is also the “Midweek matchday” offer at King Street (100); Tentercroft Street (380) (offer code: 7840); Lucy Tower (420) (offer code: 7852) – total 900 spaces. This offer is for discounted parking for Season Ticket holders and match by match purchases. There is a discounted evening tariff after 6pm, the typical full cost is £3.50 – 50% off offer: £1.75.
The South Common Car Park (LN5 8LN) can be booked online via eticketing.co.uk/imps, this is only a 5–10-minute walk from LNER stadium. This is available on a first come first serve basis at £5 per match (tickets for the car park must be booked in advance with no cash sales on the day).
Supporters with disabilities must contact the Ticket Office regarding parking by calling 01522 880011 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lincoln Central Train Station is on the East Coast, East Midlands, and Northern train routes. On arrival, the stadium is a 15-minute walk via High Street, Scorer Street, and Cross Street.
Full travel details are available HERE.
DIRECTIONS VIA GOOGLE MAPS
DIRECTIONS VIA WHAT3WORDS
The What3Words codes for key areas at LNER Stadium are:
- LNER Stadium entrance - puns.rush.towers
- Stacey West Car Park - monkey.amber.lost
- Ticket Office/Club Shop - sharp.milk.apples
- Media Lounge (Matchday only) - mixed.drill.dots
- SRP 200 Club - bind.ship.tubes
- Executive Boxes - teach.ranged.picked
- Legends Lounge - club.myself.brand
Other useful Lincoln City Football Club What3Words codes are:
- Soper of Lincoln Elite Performance Centre - glossed.anode.offhand
- LCFC Academy at Riseholme College Showground Campus - tins.makes.chest