We are celebrating four years of partnership with LNER this month and together we are giving two Imps fans the chance to win a hospitality package for the Reading match at the LNER Stadium on Saturday 16 December.
The two winners will gain access to the following:
- Two tickets for the match
- Two padded seats for the game
- A light bite meal for two, provided by the club
- Complimentary programme
- Team sheet
- Unreserved seating in the lounge
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is head to our official Instagram page, like and share the post regarding the competition; comment and tag who you'd bring with you; and follow both the Imps and LNER.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on Sunday 10 December 2023 with the winner to be contacted on Monday 11 December 2023. Good Luck!
Terms and conditions
There are two prizes available from this competition. The two winners will receive two tickets, one for themselves and a guest for the home game on Saturday 16 December, where City face Reading. These tickets will be for the following experience...
Legends Lounge experience
· Padded seat for the game
· A light bite meal provided by the club
· Live match feed
· Complimentary programme experience.et
· Unreserved seating in the lounge
The competition will be subject to the following terms and conditions in relation to tickets from Lincoln City Football Club for fixtures at the LNER Stadium:
1. Entrants to the competition must like the post shared by Lincoln City FC, comment and tag who’d they would bring with them on the experience and follow @LNER and @lincolncity_fc on Instagram.
2. The competition closing date is Sunday 10 December at 11.59pm. After this date no further entries will be considered.
3. Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message on Monday 11 December from the verified Lincoln City FC account.
4. The prize cannot be exchanged or sold for a cash alternative. Prize is for the match listed, if the prize cannot be utilised by the chosen recipient, the prize can be passed to family and/or friends of the winners.
5. Lincoln City FC and LNER reserve the right to cancel the competition and prize if circumstances arise outside of its control.
6. Lincoln City FC will provide an update to winners if for any reason the fixture is cancelled, and an alternative date will be provided. Lincoln City FC is not liable if an event or performance is abandoned after half of the performance has taken place, due to any factors that are beyond the stadium’s control.
7. Prize winners must be 18 or over, or for fulfilment of the prize package any attendees aged 17 or under must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over on the day.
8. Winners will be asked to take part in content for club partnership campaign with LNER, and will be asked to sign a release form on the day giving Lincoln City and LNER permission to use the content captured on the day in its various communications channels, including website, social media etc.
9. Lincoln City FC confirms that the winners of this competition will be the first two entrants that are selected at random using an independent number generator tool. For more information on this process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. This competition is operated by Lincoln City FC, Sincil Bank, Lincoln LN5 8LD.