With more than 5,400 seasonal memberships currently sold ahead of the 2023/24 campaign, City can provide a further update for supporters as the home season opener approaches this Saturday.
Digital season passes
Except for GBM upper 7 and lounge ticket holders, all digital passes have been sent to gold members via the email address registered on the e-ticketing account related to that seat.
GBM upper 7 and lounge ticket holders are currently being processed and we expect GBM upper 7 to have been fully processed by midday on Tuesday. Lounge holders will be provided further updates directly.
If you have not received your gold membership, and are not seated in GBM upper 7 or are a lounge member, please take the following action:
- Please ensure you are checking the email address associated with your gold membership account.
- Please check junk/spam folders
Kindly note, of enquires sent into the office, the above two steps take care of more than 90% of issues faced.
If you have taken steps 1 and 2 from above, and still require support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your supporter number, full name and seat details. A member of our ticketing team will assist.
Physical season passes
- Season cards from last season will still work this campaign providing the supporter remains in the same seat, age category and level of gold membership.
- If a supporter has upgraded from a gold membership to a gold+ membership, their card will no longer work
- Likewise, if a gold member has chosen to take the direct debit option, this card will also not work due to a change in the price class.
- SRP 200 Club members will be able to use last season’s card.
- Branston Legends Lounge members will receive a new season card ahead of the first game v Wycombe Wanderers.
Should a supporter wish to secure a new physical card, these can be purchased from the ticket office for £3.