The Imps have teamed-up with club partner LNER to offer supporters the opportunity to win a range of hospitality prizes.
Is it Nathan Arnold’s FA cup strike, or is Simon Yeo’s play-off goal your favourite?
There are seven prizes available from the #LNERGOAL competition. The seven winners will receive two tickets for City’s upcoming fixture against Wycombe Wanderers at the LNER Stadium on Saturday 10 December. These tickets will be for one of the following experiences, chosen at random:
Legends Lounge Experience (3 x pairs of tickets)
· Padded seat for the game
· A light bite meal provided by the club
· Live match feed
· Complimentary programme
· Team sheet
· Unreserved seating in the lounge
Hospitality Experience (4 x pairs of tickets)
· Two Course Pre-Match Meal
· Private Sponsors Lounge
· Complimentary Programmes and team sheets
· Access to the SRP 200 Club
· Behind the Scenes Tour, meet first team players (subject to availability)
· Reserved, Padded Seat
· Photographs and presentations
** The LNER Goal Competition will be subject to the following terms and conditions in relation to tickets from Lincoln City Football Club for fixtures at the LNER Stadium:
1. Entrants to the competition must post a tweet which describes their favourite goal of at Lincoln City FC, alongside following Lincoln City FC and LNER on Twitter.
2. The competition closing date is Sunday 4 December at 11pm, after this date no further entries will be considered.
3. Winners will be notified via Twitter direct message on Monday 5 December from the verified Lincoln City FC account.
4. The prize cannot be exchanged or sold for a cash alternative. Prize is for the match listed, if the prize cannot be utilised by the chosen recipient, the prize can be passed to family and/or friends of the winners.
5. Lincoln City FC and LNER reserve the right to cancel the competition and prize if circumstances arise outside of its control.
6. Lincoln City FC will provide an update to winners if for any reason the fixture is cancelled, and an alternative date will be provided. Lincoln City FC is not liable if an event or performance is abandoned after half of the performance has taken place, due to any factors that are beyond the stadium’s control.
7. Prize winners must be 18 or over, or for fulfilment of the prize package any attendees aged 17 or under must be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or over on the day.
8. Winners will be asked to take part in content for club partnership campaign with LNER, and will be asked to sign a release form on the day giving Lincoln City and LNER permission to use the content captured on the day in its various communications channels, including website, social media etc.
9. Lincoln City FC confirms that the winners of this competition will be the first seven entrants that are selected at random using an independent number generator tool. For more information on this process please contact email@example.com.
11. This competition is operated by Lincoln City FC, Sincil Bank, Lincoln LN5 8LD.