There are a number of parking options for supporters attending the home games against Rotherham United and Ipswich Town at the LNER Stadium.
The South Common car park is not available for either match due to a funfair on the site, but fans can take advantage of reduced pricing in city centre car parks.
The Tentercroft Street, Lucy Tower and Chaplin Street car parks all have a 50% reduction on price for the evening of the Rotherham game, with an offer on Lincoln Central Car Park for the visit of Ipswich.
Tuesday 14 September, v Rotherham United: Tentercroft Street (380); Lucy Tower (420); Chaplin Street (45)
- Discounted evening tariff after 6pm
- 50% reduction on price (typical full cost is £3.50 - so cost would be £1.75)
- Pay-by-Phone using a four-digit number (not the one on the boards)
- The Pay-by-Phone codes are Chaplin Street 7854, Tentercroft St 7840 and Lucy Tower Street 7852.
There are 380 parking spaces at Tentercroft Street (LN5 7DB), 420 at Lucy Tower (LN1 1XL) 100 at King Street (LN5 7BN) and 45 at Chaplin Street (LN5 7BN) which are all available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Saturday 18 September v Ipswich Town: Lincoln Central Car Park
- Just £4.20 to park all day (a discount of more than 50%)
- Covers a 24 hour period from 9am Saturday until 9am Sunday
- Activate the offer by scanning this QR code at pay machine to get discount
There are 1,000 spaces available in this car park which is located on MelvilleStreet, Lincoln LN5 7BP (Offer subject to availability as this is a general public car park)
Please note that the South Common Car Park will be available again from the visit of Plymouth Argyle on Saturday October 2. Spaces must be purchased in advance via eticketing.couk/imps with cash payments on the day no longer available.