We are delighted to provide fans with an insight into our iFollow figures with Lincoln City supporters streaming our matches in their thousands.
The number of households watching the Imps away from home has averaged 1,746 so far this season. This average puts us amongst the top six clubs in the division for away support on iFollow, and this number is increasing all of the time as more Imps fans are showing their support each week.
Only Charlton Athletic, Sunderland, Ipswich Town, Plymouth Argyle and Portsmouth boast better away figures than Lincoln City as the Imps’ faithful continue to stream the Imps in huge numbers.
New Records Broken
- 2,299 households streamed our away match versus Portsmouth last month which was a new record for the 2020/21 season.
- 3,301 households (including season ticket holders) streamed our home match versus Doncaster Rovers which was also a new record for the 2020/21 season.
- 1,731 supporters streamed our Papa John’s Trophy Quarter Final which was a new record for this competition.
Manager Michael Appleton added, “Everyone at the football club knows how important the supporters are. We have a great following and are extremely grateful to those who watch us on iFollow.
“To be amongst the top six clubs in this league for match pass sales is something we can all be proud of, especially given the fact that many clubs in this division were in the Premier League not that long ago.
“As we enter the second half of the season, it is looking unlikely that we will have supporters back in the stands in the near future. Whilst the whole team is missing the fantastic atmosphere that you create on a match day, we are proud to know that there are so many of you watching us from home.”
Did you know?
- The impressive away match pass sales are providing a significant revenue stream to the club when supporters purchase directly via our website.
- £8.33 from every £10 match pass sold is received by the club (purchase price minus VAT)
- Without crowds on a match day, iFollow is a key factor in closing the gap in lost revenue. As always, the club is extremely grateful for the endless support we continue to receive.
- The iFollow service has significantly improved since the beginning of the 2020/21 season and this is backed up by a 95% decrease in issues raised by supporters.
Next iFollow Fixture
Our next match live on iFollow is on Tuesday 9th February as we face Hull City in the league for the first time since 2004. You can purchase your match pass for this top of the table clash by CLICKING HERE.