We have teamed up with our platinum plus partner, LNER to run a competition for our supporters. London North Eastern Railway will be giving away two of their season tickets in the Buildbase Legends Lounge for the 2020/21 season.
How to enter?
To enter this competition please tweet your favourite memory supporting the Imps (including photos) using ‘#YourLNERMoment’. Alternatively you can send us your memories to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be announced on Thursday 8th September at 5pm. If you have already renewed your season ticket and win this competition, the club will refund you the amount you paid. If you’re a non-season ticket holder, LNER will gift you the two season tickets.
We look forward to seeing your entries! #ImpsAsOne
Terms and Conditions
- The competition closes on the 08/09/2020 at 17:00. Entries received by the promoter after this time will be void and will not be entered into this competition.
- Entries will only be entered if they are sent to the email address specified or to the specified Twitter handle.
- There is one prize available only. The prize is for two Lincoln City Football Club season tickets for the 2020/21 season in the Buildbase Legends Lounge for EFL League home games.
- The winner will also need to enter ticketing ballots to watch the games in person. If they are unsuccessful in the ballot, they will be sent an iFollow pass to watch the game.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or prize alternative available.
- This competition is open to those who have already purchased season tickets for the 2020/21 season. As such, you may only submit one entry to this competition. Upon winning, the season ticket holder will be refunded the value of the ticket via the method of payment used to purchase the ticket.
- The winner of the competition will be the first entrant randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winning entrant will be informed 3 working days after the closure of the competition, the winner will be informed via the channel they entered (Twitter or email)
- Once LNER has contacted the winner, the individual will need to provide relevant payment details so that the prize can be paid
- The promoter will use your personal information only in accordance with these terms and conditions and our https://www.lner.co.uk/support/privacy-policy/.
- You acknowledge that you may be asked to participate in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
- This competition is open to UK residents over 18 years of age.
- Entrants acknowledge that copyright in submissions will be owned by LNER. Entrants agree to assign to LNER all intellectual property rights in the submission with full title guarantee and to waive their moral rights.
- This competition is operated by London North Eastern Railway Limited of East Coast House, 25 Skeldergate, York YO1 6DH.