All season ticket holders should now have received an email (which includes a letter from Chairman Clive Nates) detailing the options available to them following the news that crowds may not be able to attend for the foreseeable future. At the bottom of this email, supporters can click the available link to select their choices.
Please check your inbox (including spam) for the email from the club.
The available options to season ticket holders (excluding juniors) are;
- Continue to receive iFollow match pass codes for each league fixture plus receive LCFC credit for future use (available to use against a 2021/22 season ticket, money can’t buy items and more)
- Receive LCFC credit for future use (as above) but no longer receive iFollow match pass codes for league fixtures.
- Pro rata cash refund for the remaining home league games.
- Please note that Juniors are not eligible to recieve iFollow match pass codes so they will be limited to the following; LCFC credit and pro rata cash refund.
You can view the letter from Chairman Clive Nates below. If you have not received this email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be able to assist.
Dear Season Ticket Holder,
I hope you and your families are safe and well during this challenging period for us all. Your support for this Club has been exceptional and we are extremely grateful to have such a loyal fan base.
I trust you have enjoyed the positive start to the season under Michael Appleton. We’ve seen some great results so far in the league and have already enjoyed playing host to the Premier League Champions, Liverpool and being broadcast live on Sky Sports. I’m only sorry that we weren’t able to watch the games together at LNER Stadium, but I hope that we’ll be able to return safely at some point during this season.
We believe we have assembled a competitive squad this summer for what promises to be another exciting campaign in the third tier of English football whilst managing to reduce the playing budget by 40%. We have also streamlined all other budgets to safeguard the future of the Club.
As a board, we have pledged further equity funding to assist the Club in bridging the gap financially until supporters are able to return. Whilst the funds are not unlimited, the board is fully committed to supporting the Club through this tough period. With this in mind, and whilst we acknowledge that this model is not sustainable long term, we need everyone to pull in the same direction to get through the tough period ahead.
You will no doubt have heard the disappointing news about the delay in supporters returning to stadiums and will have seen the update provided by our CEO Liam Scully last week. Undoubtedly, the financial implications of the recent announcement will prove damaging to all clubs across the country. Despite this and the frustrations of not being able to welcome you back in October as anticipated, the team has been working hard behind the scenes to put together some improved options to enable you to enjoy the games:
- The first option enables you to continue receiving iFollow match pass codes for all home games as well as receiving LCFC credit. This compensates you for the difference in price between a digital stream (£10) and a live match day ticket (in whichever price bracket you sit). This credit can be used against the cost of a 2021/22 season ticket, exclusive experiences and ‘money can’t buy’ items. More information will follow on what these items will be.
- The second option is to receive the full LCFC credit amount of the match day ticket price and not receive iFollow match pass codes. This will be ideal for those supporters who share a household with other Lincoln City season ticket holders who currently receive multiple match pass codes when only one is required. The LCFC credit will work in the same way as the first option.
- The final option is to receive a pro rata refund for the remaining home league games with no entitlement to iFollow passes or further credit.
All hospitality members in the 1884 and Legends Lounge have already had a reduction put in place and therefore will be offered the options above. Club partners and box holders will be contacted separately by a member of our commercial team.
In the meantime, stay well and we look forward to seeing you all at LNER Stadium, hopefully in the not too distant future.