Following last weeks’ successful trial of ‘Take A Break’, we are excited to announce further dates and times which are available to book now.
An Imps supporter who came along last Friday was thrilled with their visit, “This is a really nice idea from the club and it’s great to be outside and looking at these beautiful views. It’s quiet, peaceful, but also gives the football fan a little fix of a matchday experience”.
Take A Break will take place on the 12th and 19th June 2020 at LNER Stadium. More dates will be announced in due course.
We understand that many people are finding life difficult during the coronavirus pandemic. So, to try and help, the gates will be opened once again to create a public space where you can come and ‘Take A Break’.
Bring your lunch, read a book, listen to your music or simply relax in the surroundings of the spiritual home of the Imps. Social distancing rules must be adhered to at all times and all Imps are reminded they should continue to follow the guidance as set out by the Government.
Advance booking is mandatory – see below for how to book. Entry will be free of charge and you will be able to donate to Lincoln City Foundation which is working to support those in our local community who need help at this difficult time.
Of course, we want to make it as safe and easy as possible for you to book and enjoy your visit. The 'Take A Break' project will be strictly conducted under guidance set out to allow for time to be spent outdoors for recreation, and we’ll have staff on hand to guide you and ensure your visit to the LNER Stadium is safe and enjoyable.
You can also view our Covid-19 Risk Assessment HERE.
For more information see our helpful Q&A section below. So, come along, enjoy a change of scenery and ‘Take A Break’ at the home of the Imps.
When can I visit?
- June 12th and June 19th 2020 between 11.00am - 2.00pm.
- Further dates will be announced in due course.
- Admittance will only be via allocated time slots which you select at time of booking.
How many people can be admitted per booking?
- One ticket permits up to a maximum of 4 visitors.
How can I book my visit?
- To book on for the 12th June 2020 CLICK HERE.
- To book on for the 19th June 2020 CLICK HERE.
- Simply choose an entry time slot, and you’ll receive full instructions via email ahead of your visit.
- To ensure we stay within government guidelines, numbers will be strictly limited and you MUST book in advance.
Where can I park?
- The Stacey West car park will be open for all visitors and parking is free. We would ask you to park responsibly respecting other car park users when you do so.
Where do I go when I arrive?
- To help keep all staff and visitors safe, we’ve made some changes so if you’re a regular visitor to the stadium, your visit may be different to what you are used to.
- The designated arrival and entry point is outside Gate E2 (next to Selenity turnstiles 1-3) at the north-east corner of the stadium between Selenity Stand and Stacey West Stand.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your allocated entry time. You will not be admitted before your entry time.
- You will be greeted by a member of Club or Foundation staff. You will need proof of your booking (either on your phone or printed).
- Please note that if you arrive late, your entry will be at the discretion of our staff. Please also note that if you do not provide evidence of your booking, you will not be permitted entry.
- Upon entry, you will be accompanied to an allocated seat within a designated zone inside the stadium, and from there you can stay as long as you like within the opening times.
During your visit
- We would recommend you bring a drink, a bite to eat and other provisions which will enable you to enjoy your time spent outdoors at the LNER Stadium.
- Please note there will be NO indoor facilities or toilets available.
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing rules and government guidance when you visit. Movement from seat to seat will not be permitted.
- Normal ground regulations do not apply.