As you will have seen, many clubs around the country have been able to welcome supporters back to their stadiums and we are doing all we can to ensure we’re fan ready.
We are currently in Tier 3 for the forseeable future but we are planning for when supporters can be welcomed back.
In preparation for this, we require all supporters to log in to their new ticketing account via Ticketmaster.
It’s important that you access your account on Ticketmaster for a number of reasons including:
- To ensure that all of the details provided are correct.
- Have access to our ballot system once supporters return.
- Add family and friends using the ‘my network’ feature.
- Familiarise yourself with the new layout.
- Access season ticket credit which will be accumulated, more information on this will be announced in due course.
Please note that if you renewed via Eventbrite you will still need to access your Ticketmaster account using your one-to-four-digit supporter number.
Without an activated account, you will not be able to access the ballot which will be time limited. It is therefore critical that accounts are activated well in advance of ballots opening to avoid disappointment.
If you haven’t already done so, you can activate your new ticketing account by clicking HERE.
If you have already activated your account, you can double check or amend details HERE.
There will be no physical season ticket cards issued for this season. However, you will be provided with a digital ticket if successful in the ballot.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you back to LNER Stadium soon.