MyImps Memberships for our first season back in League One for 20 years are available to purchase on Monday 15th July at 7pm.
The scheme was introduced a year ago with over 1,500 fans purchasing a membership last season which will remain as the second tier priority for Imps supporters (behind a Season Ticket).
Memberships are available to purchase for just £15 for the 2019/20 season and it is important to note it has been improved further as members now receive a priority for home fixtures as well as away fixtures. The other benefits mirror last season’s package and can be seen below.
If you would like to receive a discount and priority for our first home game of the season v Accrington Stanley then you must have purchased a MyImps Membership before 23:59 on the 18th July 2019.
Key Benefits for 2019/20 MyImps Members
- NEW* Receive a priority period for purchasing home tickets ahead of general sale periods.
- Receive a priority period for purchasing away tickets ahead of general sale periods.
- Receive a discount on all home league fixtures.
- £2 discount for Adults.
- £2 discount for Concessions/Disabled/Young Adults
- £1 discount for Juniors.
- Receive a priority period for all cup fixtures (home and away).
- Receive a priority to purchase a 2020/21 Season Ticket ahead of general sale.
Make sure you purchase a MyImps Membership for your best chance of securing tickets for both home and away games following the Imps.
How do I purchase?
To purchase a MyImps Membership for the 2019/20 season please CLICK HERE.
If you purchased a MyImps Membership last season and are interested in purchasing one of the few remaining Season Tickets, please CLICK HERE for more info.