Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Club News

Everton Tickets - Important Update

17 December 2018

Club News

Everton Tickets - Important Update

17 December 2018

Sponsored by

80% of our allocation went on sale to Season Ticket Holders last Friday at 7pm and these sold out in a club record time through Eventbrite. The remaining 20% of tickets will go on sale to MyImps Members and Season Ticket Holders on Tuesday 18th December at 7pm.

Restricted View Tickets

Included in the 20% for MyImps Member/Season Ticket Holders are some restricted view seats. Restricted view tickets are priced £1 cheaper than the below pricing. If restricted view tickets are purchased from the options available then these cannot be swapped for another ticket type.

Ticket Enquiries

The Club has received numerous enquiries from supporters via email, telephone and in person regarding tickets being purchased in separate tiers despite using the same Group Leader Name. This is due to some supporters selecting ‘Best Available’ which will randomly select a seat in the Upper or Lower Tier. All tickets purchased last Friday have been grouped together by Group Leader Name so the requested tier may have changed but you will all be sat together.

Where possible, tickets will be allocated in the Upper or Lower Tier based on the majority of tickets within the group purchase. In order for this to happen, you must have all selected the same Group Leader Name. For illustration purposes, if 2 tickets are bought in the Upper Tier with 1 ticket being purchased in the Lower Tier, then seats in the Upper Tier will be allocated. In order to accommodate all ticket swaps, Lincoln City does reserve the right to move a small number of groups to the minority area within the group booking. This is so we can accommodate as many groups as possible based on ticket stock and allocations.    

Group Leader Name

To avoid supporters from being separated, we have made the decision that there will not be an option of selecting a Tier in the second priority period (Tuesday 18th December at 7pm) so please ensure you select the same Group Leader Name as the others in your party.

Those that missed out on Friday at 7pm can still purchase during the second window. If you did miss out on the initial allocation but other members of your party managed to secure tickets, please use the same Group Leader Name (no title is required, purely first name and last name e.g Joe Smith) when purchasing this time and the Ticket Office team will try their best to group the tickets together where possible. However, in a small number of cases this will not be possible. Lincoln City will prioritise those with concession tickets for this purpose to ensure that junior tickets are not separated from adults.


Dates – TBC

Prices (Please note that restricted view tickets are £1 cheaper than the below pricing)

  • Adults (25-64) - £15
  • 65+ - £10
  • Under 25’s - £10
  • Under 18’s - £5

Please keep your eye on the club's social channels for updates in the build-up to the fixture.

To purchase tickets from Tuesday 18th December at 7pm, please CLICK HERE.


Red Imps Travel coaches will leave Sincil Bank at 9.30am, priced at £20.

To purchase a coach ticket please CLICK HERE.

Once again, thank you for your patience and fantastic support!

#ImpsAsOne #TheJourneyContinues

Advertisement block

iFollow Next Match Tickets Account