MyImps Membership - 2019/20 - On sale from 15th july
MyImps Memberships for our first season back in League One for 20 years is available to purchase from Monday 15th July at 7pm.
The scheme was introduced a year ago with over 1,500 fans purchasing a membership last season which will remain as the second tier priority for Imps supporters (behind a Season Ticket).
Memberships are available from the 15th July 2019 to purchase for just £15 for the 2019/20 season and it is important to note it has been improved further as members now receive a priority for home fixtures as well as away fixtures. The other benefits mirror last season’s package and can be seen below.
Key Benefits for 2019/20 MyImps Members
- NEW* Receive a priority period for purchasing home tickets ahead of general sale periods.
- Receive a priority period for purchasing away tickets ahead of general sale periods.
- Receive a discount on all home league fixtures.
- £2 discount for Adults.
- £2 discount for Concessions/Disabled/Young Adults
- £1 discount for Juniors.
- Receive a priority period for all cup fixtures (home and away).
- Receive a priority to purchase a 2020/21 Season Ticket ahead of general sale.
Make sure you purchase a MyImps Membership for your best chance of securing tickets for both home and away games following the Imps.
How do I purchase?
To purchase a MyImps Membership for the 2019/20 season please CLICK HERE.
If you purchased a MyImps Membership last season and are interested in purchasing one of the few remaining Season Tickets, please CLICK HERE for more info.