It's a little over a year since the Fan Led Review working group was formed as a proactive response to the governments planned football reform.
The group, which consists of club and fans' representatives have worked together to consider how the new legislation will impact our club and supporters.
It presented its work to date at the August club board meeting along with recommendations on how the review may be adopted in a way consistent with the club’s strong commitment to fan engagement over and above the mandatory requirements of an independent regulator.
Having considered the proposals in detail the board have made seven Fan-led Review commitments:
1. We will be ready for independent regulation.
2. We will work to ensure extensive reach and representation of our fan base.
3. We will create a golden share known as “the fan’s share.”
4. We will have a nominated Board level official for fan engagement.
5. We will maintain a strong partnership with the Red Imps Community Trust as holders of the fan’s share.
6. We will maintain a strong partnership with rhe Fan Advisory Board in representing fan interests.
7. We will be guided by a fan engagement strategy executed through a board approved annual fan engagement plan.
The focus now moves to the delivery of these seven commitments which will further strengthen our already positive reputation for fan engagement.