All season ticket holders should have received an email from us explaining the available options following the curtailment of the Sky Bet League One season.
You can read an open letter to season ticket holders from our Chairman Clive Nates HERE.
I am a season ticket holder, what are my options?
We can now confirm details of the options that are available for 2019/20 season ticket holders. We understand that our fans face a variety of individual circumstances in these challenging times, so we have put together three options to cater for everyone.
Should you choose to opt for one of the share options, you would be playing a significant role in helping Lincoln City FC to survive. The process of converting your remaining balance to shares is simple and user friendly and will take no more than 2 minutes to complete. We would encourage all supporters to consider this option wherever possible.
All supporters who select the share option in their name will receive a share certificate, will be entitled to attend the AGM as a shareholder and will also have their name included on a roll of honour which will form part of the design within the tunnel at LNER Stadium.
Those who opt to convert to shares on behalf of the Red Imps Community Trust will be supporting a supporters’ organisation which has two seats on the Board of Lincoln City FC.
Option 1 – Convert remaining balance to shares in your name(s) (or in the name of a person nominated by you)
Option 2 – Convert remaining balance to shares under the Red Imps Community Trust
Option 3 – Receive a refund on a pro rata basis
Why haven’t I received an email?
- Please check your junk/spam boxes
- Your season ticket may have been purchased using a different email address to the one we have on record. Please get in touch if you believe this may be the case.
- Alternatively, if a supporter has purchased a season ticket on your behalf, they will be able to select the appropriate option for you.
- If you haven’t registered an email address (or need to update the email address we have on record), please contact our ticketing team via email@example.com.
- All SRP 1884 Lounge, Buildbase Legends Lounge and Box Holders will be contacted on a 1:1 basis by the commercial team and therefore should have received an email. If you have not received an email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org