Following a very successful period of 'Take A Break' events at LNER Stadium, we are pleased to announce a further two dates whereby the people of Lincoln can visit the home of the Imps.
The opening of the stadium has been a big hit with supporters over the last month with many heading down to LNER Stadium for a change of scenary. We are hosting 'Take A Break' for two more Fridays before we close the stadium to allow important maintenance and repair work to take place ahead of the 2020/21 season.
When can I visit?
Booking slots are now available for Friday 10th July 2020 and Friday 7th July 2020 and this is your last chance to book on.
How many people are permitted per booking?
We have increased the number of bookings to four per time slot and each ticket permits up to 4 people. Please note that social distancing rules and government guidelines must be followed. You can view the latest government advice HERE.
How do I book?
For the 10th July CLICK HERE
For the 17th July CLICK HERE
Advance booking is mandatory and entry will be free of charge. You will be able to donate to Lincoln City Foundation which is working to support those in our local community who need help at this difficult time.
You can also view our Covid-19 Risk Assessment HERE.
Where can I park?
- The Stacey West car park will be open for all visitors and parking is free. We would ask you to park responsibly respecting other car park users when you do so.
Where do I go when I arrive?
- To help keep all staff and visitors safe, we’ve made some changes so if you’re a regular visitor to the stadium, your visit may be different to what you are used to.
- The designated arrival and entry point is outside Gate E2 (next to Selenity turnstiles 1-3) at the north-east corner of the stadium between Selenity Stand and Stacey West Stand.
- Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your allocated entry time. You will not be admitted before your entry time.
- You will be greeted by a member of Club or Foundation staff. You will need proof of your booking (either on your phone or printed).
- Please note that if you arrive late, your entry will be at the discretion of our staff. Please also note that if you do not provide evidence of your booking, you will not be permitted entry.
- Upon entry, you will be accompanied to an allocated seat within a designated zone inside the stadium, and from there you can stay as long as you like within the opening times.
During your visit
- We would recommend you bring a drink, a bite to eat and other provisions which will enable you to enjoy your time spent outdoors at the LNER Stadium.
- Please note there will be NO indoor facilities or toilets available.
- To help keep everyone safe, please follow social distancing rules and government guidance when you visit. Movement from seat to seat will not be permitted.
- Normal ground regulations do not apply.
Thanks for your continued support. #TakeABreak