Join us here at Lincoln City Football Club, in partnership with the Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub, to celebrate the launch of a brand-new Business Promise Charter.
The Club’s exciting, new initiative is set to support the Lincolnshire business community through their pledge to work with the local marketplace to source their preferred suppliers, this initiative will launch at a networking breakfast event held on Tuesday 30th July starting at 7.45am in the Buildbase Legends Lounge.
The morning will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn more about Lincoln City FC’s Business Promise Charter and understand how your business can be involved;
- Meet the Club’s buyers in person and discuss potential supply opportunities;
- Hear from local Club suppliers and gain an insight into their experience as the Club thrives
- Network with like-minded businesses to share information and identify further prospects for your business;
- Take a tour of Sincil Bank Stadium and view the League Two Championship trophy.
Lincoln City FC work with a wide range of local suppliers, from sole traders to larger employers with Lincolnshire based offices, and currently have a particular interest in the following areas:
- Fire alarms
- Furniture (hospitality)
- Furniture (office)
- Laundry hire/laundry services
- Painting and decorating
- Party supplier
- Plant hire
- Radio equipment
- Sports equipment
- Taxi companies
- Waste services
Don’t miss this opportunity to start conversations that could put you in a prime position to win new business. Book a place at the launch event today by clicking HERE