Skip to main content Skip to site footer
Club News

UPDATE - Wycombe Wanderers Tickets

25 July 2017

Sponsored by

Thank you to our season ticket holders that have submitted their data with the Club. We have had over 2,000 email addresses sent to us with records to update. We thank you for your patience on this matter.

Any email addresses sent before midnight this evening will be processed before tickets for Wycombe go on sale. This has resulted in the Club moving back the Wycombe Wanderers ticket sales to 6pm on Thursday 27th July.

Season Ticket Holders - If you have not provided the Club with your email address please see this article ( This is critical to ensure you are able to access exclusive Season Ticket sales periods.

The tickets will be available to purchase through our ticketing partner, Eventbrite.

Season Ticket Holders can purchase away tickets by entering order numbers once prompted. This fixture is strictly 1 ticket per season ticket holderYou can purchase multiple away tickets online as long as you have all of the required order numbers. 

For those supporters wishing to be seated together as a group, simply allow one season ticket holder to book using each of their individual order number(s).

80% of the total allocation will be made available to season ticket holders only at 6pm on Thursday 27th July with the remaining 20% for general sale now being put back to 9am on Monday 31st July.

There is a £2 postage charge per transaction if you want your tickets posted. Please note: if purchasing multiple tickets, you only need to provide your home address for the first ticket when checking out. Postage is first class, signed for on delivery.

Please see Wycombe Wanderers away ticket policy below.

  • As this is an All Ticket game no tickets will be available for away fans on the day, which means all tickets must be purchased in advance.
  • As we have sent all the tickets to you the only away supporters that can call us are wheelchair patrons no other tickets will be offered through the WWFC Ticket Office Hotline.
  • As part of our ground regulations any away fan caught in the home ends will be ejected immediately and with police present on the day action may be taken against them.
  • WWFC will do regular checks on fans who purchase through us and if they are found to be Away supporters then there tickets will be cancelled.
  • Once you have sold out please tell your supporters not to travel unless they have a ticket as again we will be doing checks on the day.

Advertisement block

iFollow Next Match Tickets Account