"We have got off to a great start," said Youth Academy Manager Damian Froggatt.
"Supporters, local businesses and parents have all rallied round; coming up with fundraising ideas and financial support.
"The amount we have raised so far means it is all-systems-go for the coming season but we will need to continue and even step up our fundraising efforts to ensure we have sufficient money to see us through the whole year."
The Future Imps Fund still has a number of initiatives in the pipeline and Youth Director Roger Bates confident they will hit their target in the coming months.
"The support we have received has been fantastic," commented Roger.
"We have had a four-figure donation; matchday and training kit sponsorship of our Youth Team players is at record levels with only a few opportunities still available; and support for the Future Imps Fund Regular Payment Scheme has been good, although we are still seeking more pledges for what is one of our main initiatives.
"On behalf of the Youth Academy and the football club I would like to thank the many people who have so far offered us their support. What is clear is that there is strong affection for the Academy and a real desire to ensure its future."
Future Imps Fund Regular Payment Scheme
For a weekly contribution of just £14.95 investors will be playing an important part in helping secure the Youth Academy’s future. At the same time they will be giving themselves the chance to win one of 40 great benefit prizes. And every investor will received a framed photograph of the Youth Team squad.
Contributions to the Youth Academy through the Regular Payment Scheme started on 1st July and every investor who has joined the scheme by 31st August will be entered into a draw to win one of the prizes below:
1. An executive box for 10 people for a first team home game.
2. A home matchday boardroom visit for two. Enjoy a pre-match meal with directors from both teams and other guests. Watch the game from the directors’ box. Enjoy half-time and post-match drinks and watch the sponsors’ presentations.
3. A Director of the Day at an away game package for 2. Travel on the team coach from Sincil Bank. Enjoy the hospitality of the home club’s boardroom and watch the game from the directors’ box.
4. A Starglaze VIP Club experience for 4 people.
One of Two Second Prizes
1. An executive box for 5 people for a first team home game.
2. A home matchday boardroom visit for 2.
3. A Starglaze VIP Club experience for 2 people.
One of 37 Runners-Up Prizes
1. Executive box tickets for 5 people (18 prizes available).
2. Matchday boardroom tickets for 2 (9 prizes available).
3. Director of the Day (away game) package for 2 (5 prizes available)
4. Starglaze VIP Club tickets for 4 people (5 prizes available).
To join the Youth Academy’s Future Imps Fund 'Regular Payment Scheme' and be entered into the prize draw simply download this Entry Form
or request a copy at firstname.lastname@example.org
and follow the instructions.