Season Ticket Holders - Redeem your Follow pass
We would like to inform season ticket holders of how to apply your match pass which you will have received ahead of the game to then access the Live Stream of the HOME EFL League One games on iFollow*
Once you have received your iFollow match pass codes
(Households with more than one season ticket holder will receive more than one code)
Please note that access codes CANNOT be redeemed in the App (nor purchases made). This must be done directly on the web site.
- Head to www.weareimps.com and locate the iFollow dropdown link on the main navigation bar, at the top of the page
- Hover over this and click on subscribe
- Scroll down to Match Passes and select the fixture that you wish to watch and click ‘Subscribe Now’
- If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your email address and password. If not, create a free account by clicking ‘Register Now’, completing the form and clicking 'Create Account' at the bottom.
- Enter your promo code into the box on screen and click ‘Apply’ to activate your discount. Your Match Pass will then be available for free. Please note you will still have to enter your card details in order to process the match, but don’t worry, you won’t be charged.
- You’re now ready to watch the match on WeAre Imps iFollow!
If you have any specific iFollow account issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat function in the iFollow page, where the EFL Digital team will be able to assist.
Any season ticket holders who have not received their iFollow match pass access code, please email: email@example.com along with your name and supporter number and your query will be dealt with by our ticketing team as soon as possible.
*Please note whilst the turnstiles remain closed to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the gates, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are not live on Sky Sports will be available to stream by clubs on iFollow. This agreement between the EFL and Sky Sports will be reviewed in October 2020 following the scheduled introduction of reduced capacity attendances.